RED OS (Red Operating System)
Operating System based on the Linux kernel
Linux-compatible distributive package based on RPM-format package base
Meet the domestic requirements of the data protection
Listed in the Unified Register of Russian Software of the Ministry of Communications of Russia
Technical support at any level
- The latest version of the Linux kernel.
- Certified by FSTEC of Russia to meet the requirements of the IT security profile ИТ.ОС.А4.ПЗ.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership.
- A wide range of the implementation and maintenance services.
- Technological self-sufficiency and sanctions tolerance.
- A complete source code stack.
- Own development and assembly infrastructure.
- Local development, support and maintenance teams.
Modern industrial certified open source database
Supports all major platforms and operating systems (MS Windows, Linux family, BSD Unix, IBM AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, and others.)
Supports multiprocessor and multi-core hardware platforms
"Hot" backup and incremental backup options
Technical support of any level is provided
Meets Russian information security regulation
- Supports all major platforms and operating systems (incl .: MS Windows, Linux family, BSD Unix, IBM AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, and others.).
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit hardware platforms.
- Supports multiprocessor and multi-core hardware platforms.
- High performance, comparable with the market leaders.
- Database can be stoted in a separate file.
- "Hot" backup and incremental backup options, including hardware backup solutions.
- Interface modules for almost all used development environments (ODBC drivers, JDBC, C / C ++, C #, Java, Delphi, PHP, Python, Perl, VB, etc.), the test results of these modules are published and guarantee stable functioning.
- Embedded local mode as a DLL without individual DBMS installation and configuration, including embedding to virtual Java-machine.
- Backward compatibility with previous versions of «Firebird» databases.
- Compllies major ISO / ANSI SQL standards.
- The modular architecture.
- Low hardware requirements for small databases.
- DBMS functionality extension with add-on modules.
- The kernel is originally based on the multi-version architecture (MGA).
- Full compliance with the principles of atomicity, consistency, isolation and durability (ACID).
- Full-text search.
- FSTEC Russian certificate.
- Can be used for building protected information systems up to 1G security level, and up to Class 1 protected personal data information systems.
- Open source.
- Supported by Firebird community.
- Continuous and high-quality on-line and off-line support, including a hotline.
- Clients / partners driven updates to the product development plan.
- Transparent and flexible licensing policies for B2B and B2C.
Any Red Database-related questions please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modern industrial certified platform for information systems developing
The rapid development of information systems
Model-based business processes designer
Distributed document flow processing
Designing Web Services «on-the-fly»
Printing and scanning bar codes
- Modern rapid software development platform based on J2EE technology.
- Business processes model based builder.
- Role model data access, discretionary data access model.
- The integrated cryptography.
- Designing web services "on the fly".
- Supports data replication.
- Distributed workflow.
- Data warehouse with clustering option.
- Report Builder.
- Text recognition for scanned documents.
- Various authentication methods (login / password, certificate). Integration with LDAP.
- Printing and scanning bar codes, document search by barcode.